Thursday, September 14, 2006

Her First Week of Preschool :)


I am amazed, what a great week for her. She is now a preschool girl. The first day was kinda hard taking her there, but Gamma was there, so it made it a bit easier. She jumped right in and is such a good girl in class, she listens to the teacher and sings and sings. She is so ready for this and really enjoys the kid-to-kid interaction.


The best part about school is that she has her cousin Jadyn is there too. As soon as Natalie saw her she gave her a big hug!!

The second day of school she went back with Gamma and she dropped her off. I knew she was in good hands and now love to hear all about her adventures at school. Today was great, Landon's Daddy came and showed the class their FIRETRUCK. Natalie got to sit in the truck and she is still telling me about it. I crack up at this pic of her and Jadyn with their hats on!!!

When I picked her up today, all she could say was, "I want to go to school again and again and again and again." We really want her to have a positive outlook in school and know that it is fun and a place to listen and learn. We will see how far that goes. :) This is a great time in her life and I am glad to share it with all of you.

No comments: