Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm Back

Well, today I was able to sit down and make something great, I call it "Our family is..." Lately I have had a bit of creative block and haven't really sat down to create. Today, although, I did. Check it out.

Ok, so you know that my dream job is to take photos of products, right? I had fun taking these pics and posing my project. Inspiration? Where does it come from? Well, this morning, I was completely amazed at this Doodlebug ad in my new CK magazine. I swear I was staring at it for at least 10 minutes. It is completely made of paper, except the fork.:) So I decided to sit down and be creative, and it sure is a stress reliever for me too. I ordered a ton of these heart tins from Oriental Trading and they had matching inserts too. They are sturdy and cheap too. I am hoping one day Natalie can do these as a project for her b-day partie or I can teach a class with Twig soon. Who knows, leaving life up to the stars these days taking it day by day.

This is one side, this is the other. You can click on the photos to see a bigger photo.

Pretty good eh? I am going to start taking pic of the things I do too. Tiny projects like this are great for me, I feel great when I am done because I accomplished something today, in a few hours. Natalie made one too, but she is not done yet. She would rather go outside and help dada wash the cars. Well, one day she will be able to scrapbook with me, I can't wait!
Have a great weekend and relax and enjoy the cooler weather that is upon us.

No comments: