Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things to ponder....

Clearance - Pairs Well With Spare Change
I saw this at Starbucks this morning and thought it was a cool little quote. Often they feature a new drink like the Pumpkin Spice Latte and they always say, "pairs well with the pumpkin scone" or whatever the treat may be. So kinda cute.


Love Is My Religion
This is the name of the new Ziggy Marley CD, but it has been in my head for a few days. I think that Love is really all we are and all we need. In the end, it is all about Love.

"You Are A StoovieLovieLove!!" -Natalie
Ok, Natalie what is a StoovieLovieLove? (pronunciation:in LovieLove the 'o's say Oh) She won't tell me....She says it is from a show, but I can't figure it out yet. She sure thinks it is funny too when she says it. I do too. One day it will makes sense, it always does.

Those are my things to ponder for the day. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: