Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What a Week!

Well, it sure was an interesting week last week. Natalie got sick, then I got sick, then Tony got sick. This was a bad virus that got everyone in my family one way or another. We are all better now and just trying to re-coop.
We are totally excited that we are going to see Disney on Ice Nov 4th at Arco. It is going to be cool, Sean's family coming too, Natalie loves to hang out with her cousins. So this is the next big thing to look forward to. I'll defintately post pics when we get back. Usually all the kids dress up in their princess dresses and disney stuff for the show. Hey, good use of the Halloween costume again! Me like that!
Life is good, just trying to get back into the swing of things. Sold my desktop, returned my 19' monitor, so we have a little money this month, but unfortunately it is gone, bills bills bills.

No comments: