Saturday, January 13, 2007

Old Friends are the Best Kind of Friends



Jennifer was home and when she comes home, she brings everyone together. It is really a great feeling to connect with friends from first grade (Anne) and high school. We talked about who is where and who is doing what. Reminiscing was something I did a lot of on Friday. It makes me happy and feel lucky about my upbringing and my blessed life I live. None of us turned out bad or turned into criminals (well, maybe some run from the cops now and then) but overall we were, and are, a great group of kids, now adults. Our 15 year high school reunion is this year too, so we talked about what and where we want to have it. Jennifer may be coming back in the summertime, for the reunion!

It was also great to see Pete, BJ and Steve. The dudes!

Well, again today, I feel lucky for what I have done and where I have been and proud of those who have also succeeded and gone on to become loving and cherished adults.

No comments: