Thursday, February 08, 2007

Busy Day, Busy Week!


What would I do without my coffee? There is something about the smell of fresh coffee brewing in the morning. It means that the day has officially started. Busy week this week, tight deadlines and I have to get Natalie's Valentines done this weekend. I'll post a photo when we are done. They are going to be cute.

So, Ali asks....Do you have a personal creative manifesto? in her last newsletter. I think I am going to work on this one. She gives us lots of homework all the time, but I think that it helps people grow creatively, so I may try this out.
About a week back I sent her a link to the Crafter Manifesto, and I'd like to think that I helped inspire this weeks newsletter, but no mention of me, so who knows. I will see her Feb 24th...maybe I'll ask.
tehehheeehhe :)

No comments: