Friday, September 28, 2007

That was fun....

Natalie and I made some ghosts and a scary tree today. I found this cute lil video and we made some ourselves. There were just a mixture of salt, flour and water, so it was stuff I had here. You pop them in the microwave for 20 second intervals and they harden up.
Oh and of course she wanted to make a snake too, so she happily colored him up and he looks great! I figured next time we will add some food coloring, because she wanted all the ghosts pink and for some reason the pink makes them "scarier".




And, again, I left her in a room with Sharpies so she decided to draw a face on my fav cutting board....oh how I should learn from this, the entire time I was here in the den I thought..."Ok, you left her in the kitchen with those pens, be prepared that something will be written on"...but I didn't think it would be my cutting board..sheesh!!!

No comments: