Saturday, November 17, 2007

Painted Today...

Well, today we played hooky from dance class and went to Michael's to get more paint. Specifically some glitter paint...and I wanted to get some flat canvases too. I will be showcasing my work @ Wendy Butlers' House Boutique Dec 15th. I thought I would have some scarves, but they take a LONG time. So maybe some scarves, maybe some artwork. We will see, no stress, all fun and games!
I call this 11x14 canvas panel piece: Seek and You Shall Find


I have been truly inspired by SuziBlu and really enjoy learning and experimenting with paint and mixing and moving it around till it looks good. Oh and can you see the glitter? It is on her crown and wings.
Have a good weekend everyone, I hope to paint again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Butlers R Us said...

Angie,
You are so talented. I love your paintings!

Wendy