Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tough Day Today!

You know, it is really rough when your manager tells you that working a 40 hour work week is not enough. I asked to add a headcount to the team because they are working more than 40 hours a week and I was told that since I work 40 hours a week, that we cannot justify another headcount unless I was at 50 or more hours a week and totally burnt out.
This was somewhat disturbing to me. I honestly believe that I complete way more than most people in 1 hour and that I have been working really hard to get this team up and running and darn-it there has been tremendous change since I started.

Is being burnt out something for which one should strive?

horoscope today = If you are feeling like you want some time on your own, this is a good time to take it. Whether you want to take a vacation day, work from home, or schedule yourself a getaway solo weekend, do what it takes to get some alone time. As far as your friends and family go, just keep them informed as to what you need and where you want to go. They'll understand. Your inner extrovert is being overpowered by your inner introvert, and it will create some long-overdue parity.

I shoulda taken off to some far away place today, that woulda made me feel better, or even spent $ I don't have, that is always fun fun fun!

UPDATED: Instead, I made this today. Get it?

No comments: